Sunday, February 19, 2012

Where has Holly been?

It's been so long since I've had the energy to think let alone blog anything.  I've been away from my blog, school work, running and honestly my kitchen for I guess about 3 weeks now.  I don't want to get into specifics but  it may or may not have had something to do with a sinus infection and subsequent reaction to medicine from alleged sinus infection.  So, I'm still not feeling 100% but felt I owed you an explanation. 

I've done a bit during our time apart, during my sporadic encounters with feeling human.  I have a few recipes to share.  I'll get those up here asap because I know you're all on the edge of your seats for my ultimate blueberry muffins.  That was a mean tease huh?

Anyway,  So, not much else is going on right now. The Captain has taken a hiatus from chartering and his full time job as a Navy Diver for his other Navy job, a completely different kind of diver.  He'll be in California joining the Navy Parachute Team for their winter training.  By the way, yes, he's away, but don't get any funny ideas, this momma is packin'. It's a military spouse necessity.

 When he's away, my cooking is way different.  We eat much lighter meals, a lot more meatless meals.  Breakfast for dinner..etc. The blog will reflect that in the upcoming days.

Here are some cool pics from last year that I wanted to share. I'm pretty proud.  Course, everything he does makes me proud. I'm very lucky  :)


In the meantime, I'm feeling much better and should be back at it very soon.


Smiling big before I jump from this perfectly good plane

Smokin!!

Thats not flying, It's falling, with style

Pure Adrenalin

Packing it in

Awesome group of guys

It's a perk :)

2 comments:

  1. So this is where my hubby got the idea from. I love that you mentioned you're packing. I am right there with you!

    ReplyDelete